Mediology is growing quickly and we’re looking for a full time Media Specialist to join our Calgary team!
We require new team members with excellent computer skills and the ability to perform work with a high level of accuracy. Strong attention to detail is key. The ideal candidates will be able to perform well under pressure and manage tight deadlines. An education or background in media and advertising is considered a strong asset for this role.
The successful candidates will participate in the day-to-day media efforts of accounts including research, administration, managing budget control reports, as well as planning and buying of media campaigns that we place on behalf of our clients.
This work will involve:
- Support in the development and execution of media plans, estimates and buys
- Reporting on campaigns
- Partner with the Accounting department for smooth client billing and reconciliation
- Audience analysis using syndicated research software
- Contact with media suppliers to make time and space reservations
- Attending client and supplier presentations meetings (as appropriate)
- Media buy file maintenance
- Data entry and report generation (as required)
- Working in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Various administrative functions
Salary will be commensurate with experience. No phone calls or visits, please. We thank all applicants for their submissions, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.